About UsWe're always looking for good services
We Are Here To Help You
Jeevanrekha Nursing Home has the best Gynecologist doctors in Odisha.
If you're watching for a Gynecologist in Bhubaneswar then Jeevanrekha Nursing Home can be the one-stop destination for you to deal with your disorder. We certainly can't deny the benefits of technology in healthcare and this clinic adopts it — much of the recent progress we've seen in the medical field is due precisely to technological innovation.
A gynecologist specializes in the health and diseases of the gynecological system of a woman. The best Gynecologists in Bhubaneswar are also obstetricians who work with women to keep pregnancies healthy and to deliver babies. But we focused on the entire process to give you the 100 % satisfied result, in a very convenient way From puberty, when the reproductive organs mature, women should be assessed regularly by a gynecologist.
Women should schedule the test between the ages of 13 and 15 or when they are sexually active. Physicians can describe normal bodily functions and answer any related questions about menstruation.
Gynecologists treat women having reproductive health problems. However, an obstetrician mainly has specialization in pregnancy and childbirth. Women are advised to go for annual screenings by a gynecologist anytime they have problems such as vaginal, vulva, and pelvic pain, or abnormal bleeding from their uterus.
What Does a Gynecologist Treat?
A woman must the best Gynecologist in Bhubaneswar handles a wide range of issues dealing with her health such as:
- Family planning including pregnancy termination, contraception, and sterilization
- regnancy-related issues such as menstruation, fertility, and menopause
- ssues with tissues supporting your pelvic organs including muscles and ligaments
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Fecal and urinary incontinence
- Problems with the reproductive tract such as ovarian cysts, vaginal ulcers, fibroids, vulva, breast disorders, among other non-cancerous changes
- Premalignant conditions like cervical dysplasia and endometrial hyperplasia
- Cancers of the reproductive tract, breast, and pregnancy-related tumors
- Congenital abnormalities relating to the female reproductive tract
- Sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases like abscesses
- Emergency gynecology care
The specialists also offer preventive medicine for diagnosis and treatment of issues like mood changes, acne, low back pain, and headaches. The doctors also treat cardiovascular disease, diabetes, asthma, psychiatric conditions like personality disorders and depression, sexual assault and domestic violence, thyroid disorders, hormonal issues, and osteoporosis. Also, women get lifestyle advice that improves their health like cessation of smoking and weight loss advice. Jeevanrekha Nursing Home is the best Gynecologist clinic in Bhubaneswar